Nimpra has a composition of Paracetamol Infusion IP which belongs to a class of medicine called analgesic and antipyretic. This medicine is used to treat some pain and fever and pain is caused by the nervous system. Fever is a symptom of changes in body temperature that goes above the average temperature. Our average body temperature is 37 degrees and If this temperature goes above this then you feel pain and fever in your body.
Prostaglandins are a chemical messenger that is the cause of swelling and pain at the damaged sites. Paracetamol is used to recover the formation of this chemical messenger. Paracetamol directly works on the hypothalamic part of our brain which is the heat-regulating center for maintaining body temperature. If paracetamol is not safe for you then already tell your doctor because paracetamol has a different effects on different people so it may have side effects on your body.
Medical Benefits of Paracetamol Infusion IP
- Relieves pain
- Reduces fever
- Prevent pain and swelling at injury sites
- Reduce inflammation at the damaged site
- Control the body temperature.
- Lower back pain
- Pain after surgery
Sides effects of Paracetamol Infusion IP
If this medicine is taken without advice from the doctor then it causes some side effects. Most side effects of paracetamol are resolved after some time. Some common side effect of this product observed by our specialists is
- Liver damage due to taking doses in large amounts
- Skin rashes
- Changes in heartbeat
Direction for Use
- Don’t consume paracetamol with other medicine that already contains salicylamide, paracetamol without being prescribed by a doctor.
- Take the dose that your doctor decides for you because the dose is decided by your doctor according to your health condition and age.
- If you are not comfortable using paracetamol then already tell your doctor. Then your doctor can give you another painkiller.
- If you are planning to conceive the baby or you are pregnant then tell your doctor.
- Paracetamol infusion will be injured by the doctor or nurse.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Tell your doctor, if you take any other medication or vitamins before using this medicine.
- If you have any diseases kidney/liver, diabetes, dehydration, and any other brain problem then you inform your doctor.
- Don’t take an overdose of paracetamol without informing your doctor.
- Take a dose at a time that is prescribed by your doctor.
- Don’t consume this medicine at home without consulting your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions for Paracetamol Infusion IP
Can paracetamol be safe for breastfeeding mothers?
Yes, it is safe for breastfeeding mothers but if not necessary. Then avoid consumption of this.
Can I do driving after taking this medicine?
Yes, you can do it because paracetamol does not affect your nervous system.
Can this medicine be safe for children?
Yes, this medicine is safe for children but after prescribed by a doctor with a correct limited dose.
I have a history of heart attacks, can I take this medicine now?
Paracetamol can give any side effects with other painkillers. So we advise you to avoid this with other medicine.
There are no reviews yet.