Citroalka-SF is the fusion of Potassium Citrate Citric Acid Syrup that is primarily used in the treatment of kidney stones. This syrup works by preventing the further formation of kidney stones as it raises the pH of urine and prevents the growth formation and aggregations of crystals that later on get formed as kidney stones.
Potassium Citrate Citric Acid Syrup so breaks up the stones that are already formed in the kidney syrup and also forms a subtractive coating on the existing stones that may be there in the kidney and it also prevents future particles from sticking to them in order to prevent them becoming bigger in size.
Uses of Potassium Citrate Citric Acid Syrup
Potassium Citrate Citric Acid Syrup are basically used for treating the problem related to kidney stones.
- The stones present in the kidney are broken down.
- It also makes a protective coating on the existing stones.
Possible Side Effects
Potassium Citrate Citric Acid Syrup may come up with some side effects that are not major in nature as they tend to go away with time. If they don’t then a doctor must be contacted immediately.
- Stomach pain
Directions For Use
- Eating citrus-rich fruits such as lemons, oranges, etc. is advised for attaining better results in just a short amount of time.
- It is also advised to drink enough water in order to prevent the formation of kidney stones later on.
- It must be measured by a measuring cup and then must be taken after shaking the bottle.
- It is to be taken after having a meal as it will help to attain better results.
- Using this medicine along with the consumption isn’t advised as it may cause problems in that case.
- If the individual taking it is pregnant then consultation with a doctor must be done.
- In the case of the lady taking breastfeeding the concerned healthcare experts must be sought.
- If the individual has any history of any health ailments then it must be brought into the knowledge of the concerned doctor.
- Also, tell the doctor if you are allergic to any of its active ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1 How Am I Supposed To Store And Dispose Of This Syrup?
It is to be stored in the container in which it came in and then the same must be tightly closed after using it. additional instructions can also be right that may be available on the packing.
2 Can The Usage Of This Solution Cause Diarrhoea?
In some individuals, the intake of this medicine may cause the problem of diarrhea that’s why it is advised to use this solution with water or juice as it will prevent causing this problem. The doctor must be contacted if the problem of diarrhea persists for a long amount of time.
3 What Will Happen If I Take An Overdose Of This Solution?
If you take an overdose on this medication the doctor must be contacted immediately as it may cause some other problems otherwise.
There are no reviews yet.