CULNAZ-150 is the fusion of Fluconazole Tablets that are used to treat the problem of fungal infections that happens in different parts of the body. This medicine works by killing and destroying the fungi that cause the infection. Infection including fingernails and toenails is also treated by usage. The fungal cell membrane is destroyed and thus the growth is stopped in order to provide the individual with the required relief from infections.
Fluconazole Tablets may sometimes be used in cycles of use and non-use and thus they may be used in cycles as per the advice of the doctor. They are linked to a class of medicine called “antifungals” which also treat infections caused by yeast. It is also used to treat candidiasis and coccidioidomycosis in those patients who receive cancer or radiation treatment.
Uses of Fluconazole Tablets
Fluconazole Tablets are mainly used for treating the problem of fungal infections. It treats the fungal infections related to:
Possible Side Effects
Fluconazole Tablets may cause some common side effects that are not major in nature as they tend to go away with time. In case they don’t then the advice of healthcare must be taken.
- Stomach pain
Directions For Use
- It is to be used as per the advice of the doctor concerned with the treatment.
- One must swallow them as a whole and they should not be chewed or broken.
- Taking it at the same time will be helpful for its user for getting all of outs benefits.
- The whole course must be finished as not doing it may cause the individual to remain free from some potential benefits that otherwise may get.
- One must try taking a healthy diet in order to take the maximum amount of benefits from its usage.
- Taking alcohol isn’t advised as it can cause certain problems in that case.
- This medicine is not safe when used in case of pregnancy.
- Let the doctor know if you are having any kinds of healthcare issues for which you might be taking certain medicines.
- If someone is having kidney or liver problems then also they are not advised to use this medicine.
- In case you miss any of its doses then it must be taken as soon as you remember it.
- Don’t take it if you had any history of heart failure or a weak immune system.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1 What Are The Uses Of Fluconazole Tablets?
Being an antifungal it is used to treat various kinds of fungal infections such as mouth, throat, vagina, fingernails, and toenails.
2 Can We Use Fluconazole Tablets Along With Birth Control Pills?
This medication may have a minor interaction with OCPs when taken in a combined way. The level of estradiol is increased in this case.
3 Can We Get Hair Loss By Using This Medicine?
It may cause some amount of hair loss as a possible side effect and thus if you also face this problem, the same must be told to the doctor.
There are no reviews yet.